Welcome to the Trois-Rivières Game Show, a unique and entertaining destination in the heart of the Mauricie region. This gaming hub offers visitors a variety of gaming options, including slot machines, video lottery terminals, electronic table games, and even live horse racing at the Hippodrome Trois-Rivières. With its lively atmosphere, weekly themed activities, and excellent customer service, the Trois-Rivières Game Show guarantees a memorable experience for all gaming enthusiasts.
Gaming Options at Trois-Rivières Game Show
At the Trois-Rivières Game Show, you will find more than 200 slot machines provided by leading casino software companies such as IGT, SG, WMS, and Bally. These machines offer a wide variety of betting limits, ranging from 25 per spin, catering to both casual players and high rollers alike. Some of the most popular slot titles available at Trois-Rivières Game Show include:
- Kronos Father of Zeus
- James Bond - Casino Royale
- Jinse Dao Dragon
- Game of Thrones
- Lock It Link Diamonds
- Walking Dead 2
- Joe Blow Diamonds
- Wild Wild Nugget
- Solar Disc
Video Lottery Terminals
For those who prefer video lottery terminals (VLTs), the Trois-Rivières Game Show offers a great selection of games with dozens of paylines and poker and keno-based titles. The maximum jackpot rewards on VLTs are 1,000, and the machines have betting ranges between 2.50 per spin. Some of the most played VLT titles at Trois-Rivières Game Show include:
- Raging Wild
- Les 7 Frim es
- Dragon Triple Fortune
- Cl eopatre
- Majestic Stag
- Cash Me If You Can
- Ole Jalapenos HS
- 100 Coccinelles
Electronic Table and Card Games
In addition to slot machines and VLTs, the Trois-Rivières Game Show also offers a variety of electronic table and card games. Although there are no live table games with croupiers, the electronic games provide a worthy alternative. The electronic table game selection includes:
- Electronic Roulette: With a single electronic roulette table that can accommodate up to 10 players, inside bets are worth between 50, while outside bets range from 500.
- Electronic Blackjack: Two tables are available, each fitting up to six players. The games blend electronic blackjack with a live casino experience, as a table host deals the cards electronically on game screens, and players can interact with the host and inquire about bonus bets.
- Baccarat, Sic Bo, and Poker 3: Other electronic table games available include baccarat, sic bo, and Poker 3, played with three cards and a pairs plus bet option. The betting limits in these games range from 100 per hand, depending on the type of wager, while the limit for sic bo is from 20.
Horse Racing at the Hippodrome Trois-Rivières
Adjacent to the Trois-Rivières Game Show is the Hippodrome Trois-Rivières, the only venue in Quebec where professional horse races are held from May to November. Visitors can enjoy live harness horse racing every Sunday and Friday, with the option to place various bets such as exacta, trifecta, win, place, or show. Races can be viewed from the comfort of Ludo Bar's terrace, ensuring that you never miss a moment of the action.
Trois-Rivières Game Show Amenities
Hotels Near Trois-Rivières Game Show
As the Trois-Rivières Game Show does not offer on-site accommodations, visitors will need to find nearby lodging. Fortunately, several high-quality hotels and motels are conveniently located near the gaming venue:
- Hotel Oui Go: A boutique hotel with 28 rooms and suites, located in downtown Trois-Rivières, just a five-minute drive from the game show. Hotel Oui Go offers various packages, such as the Cocooning Package, starting at $229.80.
- Motel Bellefeuille Inc.: A simple and clean motel offering free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and complimentary parking, perfect for those seeking affordable lodging options.
For dining and entertainment, the Trois-Rivières Game Show features the Ludo Bar, an ideal spot for an evening with friends. Enjoy a selection of cocktails, watch a game on the large TV screen, and partake in free music and other shows scheduled for Friday nights. While the menu at Ludo Bar does not include a full range of dining options, it offers a variety of sandwiches, snacks, and other dishes that pair well with the available selection of drafts, wines, and cocktails.
Meeting and Conference Rooms
The Trois-Rivières Game Show also provides three rooms for hosting private receptions, business meetings, weddings, and other gatherings. The private reception room is equipped with a projection system and can accommodate up to 25 people at its conference table. The Atrium offers a city view and is ideal for banquets of up to 40 people. The main hall is the largest meeting space, regularly hosting corporate events for up to 350 people.
History of Trois-Rivières Game Show
The history of the Trois-Rivières Game Show dates back to 2007, when Loto-Quebec opened a gaming hall under the name Ludoplex. The construction of the site next to the hippodrome cost around $32 million. Operated by Societe des casinos du Quebec, a subsidiary of Loto-Quebec, the Trois-Rivières Game Show has welcomed over 2 million visitors to date. The facility saw its first financially profitable year in 2014, with the addition of electronic table games increasing visitor numbers and ensuring continued success.
Nowadays, the Trois-Rivières Game Show is a popular gaming destination, offering 200 machines, a modern bar, and various entertainment opportunities. Whether you're a casual gamer or a high roller, the Trois-Rivières Game Show provides a thrilling and memorable experience for all visitors.